UPDATE, JULY 5: INFOWARS ARTICLE PROVES VIOLATION OF 3RD AMENDMENT BRINGING TOTAL TO ZERO (0) OUT OF 10 AMENDMENTS STILL IN TACT! Read it for yourself here: Nevada Police face rare Third Amendment lawsuit for Force Comandeering Homes
This Fourth of July, I have decided to honor the Founding Fathers by explaining to American citizens the true nature of the “rights” they celebrate on Independence Day.
When our country was founded and the Constitution written, our forefathers understood that Rights are inherent in all mankind – they come from God, and not government. They understood that they represented all American citizens in crafting offices to be filled by other citizens, and establishing guidelines by which these citizens must abide. Having just turned their backs on a king, and with a full understanding of the power-greedy nature of mankind, they understood that the citizens of this country were setting themselves apart from all others by limiting their representatives with those guidelines – specifically outlining what they could and could not do!
The Constitution is that summary document, laying out those guidelines and limiting those representatives. In discussing the duties and powers of Congress, Article 1, Section 1, says “All legislative powers herein granted…” Notice that word, granted. As in “We, the people, do hereby grant you the following duties and powers.” The power originates in the people, and is granted to the representatives in government. It is important to note that the power never leaves the people, authority is just given to a few citizens to do specific things on behalf of all the other citizens.
The states were formed by mutual agreements among citizens, and the Constitution was a contract between the states establishing a body of citizens who would be responsible for things that the states could not do individually, namely to regulate interstate commerce and provide for the defense of the boundaries that the states shared. Today, Americans have been led to believe that the federal government has more authority than state governments, but this is untrue. The ultimate authority lies with the people, themselves.
The feds, on the other hand – those citizens (ostensibly) who have been chosen to fulfill certain duties within specific guidelines – now act as though they have the power and authority to do anything they want, whenever and however they want. This is the exact behavior that lead the Founding Fathers, and every other freedom-loving American, to split with the king of England. His soldiers were allowed to enter homes unannounced, demand compliance from subjects, incarcerate them indefinitely and without due legal process, steal or destroy property, and kill or abuse the people. Welcome to today.
In the remainder of this document, it will be shown that the most important Rights, belonging to all American citizens, have been taken away from us by the government. But: who can remove Rights that have been bestowed by our Creator? How can a government remove Rights from the citizens, when the citizens created the government in the first place – the very citizens from whom the government (office-holding citizens) derive their authority?
In very fact, they cannot take our Rights from us. Just as today’s dollar only holds value because people believe it does, even so our government representatives only hold power as long as WE THE PEOPLE allow them to continue. Your Rights can never be rightfully removed; they come from God. The government can only use coercion to remove your ability to exercise those Rights. It is time to take a stand.
The Original Intent of the Founding Fathers can be clearly discerned from their other writings outside of the Constitution itself. You are encouraged to study the original writings of the Founding Fathers so that you may learn these things firsthand, and be freed from the revisionist propaganda history that has been taught in America’s public education system for the last several decades.
- The School Of Freedom: A self-guided study of the Constitution (LDS Alarm Clock) – “…links and materials to make possible a self-guided study of the Constitution of the United States of America.”
- The Founders’ Constitution (National Center for Constitutional Studies) – “…have instant access to the original intent of the Founders including their reasoning, debates, letters, and much more.” Anti-American educators have attributed false intentions to the Founding Fathers. Find out what they really intended, in their own words!
The Freedoms We Celebrate
“We hold these truths to be self-evident…all men are…
endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights… to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men.”
“Our Declaration of Independence acknowledges a Creator as the source of the unalienable rights that governments are formed to secure. This acknowledgement was the very foundation of the Constitution of the United States of America.” In other words, rights come from GOD and the United States government was created to protect those rights. How well is the government doing in securing the God-given rights of American citizens? Let’s find out.
Some of our God-given rights are listed in the Bill of Rights. It is interesting to note that a few of the Founding Fathers objected to a Bill of Rights because government representatives ONLY have the rights specifically given to them by the people, in the Constitution, and therefore a list was not necessary. This sentiment is reflected in the 10th Amendment, which says, “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” Below are Rights listed in the Bill of Rights, as well as laws established in the Constitution itself, followed by a brief investigation into the current status of these Rights and laws.
- Creator-Endowed Rights (National Center for Constitutional Studies, http://www.nccs.net/articles/ril16.html)
- Bill of Rights (National Archives, http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html)
Freedom of Religion, Speech, and the Press; the Right to Assemble and Petition
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Freedom of Religion.
Original Intent: The government was not to interfere with people’s religious practices, nor were they to institute an official religion.
Currently: Bible studies are being shut down both in homes and in college dorms; religious groups are being forced to either shut down or allow practices that violate their beliefs; and the false doctrine of “separation of church and state” is being used to remove anything religious from the public square. In recent years, the Federal government has prohibited the free exercise of religion by forcing Christian organizations to participate in violations of their belief, including accepting gays as club members, and to provide gay adoptions and abortion/contraception funding. The Feds have also defunded youth programs that mention God, among many other things.
- Couple ordered to shut down home Bible study (Christian Examiner, March 2007)
- Florida college shuts down dorm-room Bible study (Washington Times, March 3, 2013)
- Homosexual Agenda Used to Close Catholic Adoption Services (Moonbattery, July 12, 2011)
- Federal judge orders Ten Commandments removed from Dixie courthouse (Gainesville.com, July 18, 2011
- Supreme Court lets stand order to remove Ten Commandments monument (Christian Science Monitor, March 1, 2010)
- Obama’s DOJ Defunding Youth Programs That Mention God (Mr. Conservative, June 27, 2013)
- IRS Terrorized Christian Prayer Group, Demanded To See Their Prayers (Mr. Conservative, May 18, 2013)
Freedom of Speech.
Original Intent: America was founded on the belief that all mankind are entitled to their own opinions and beliefs, and that they have the right to share them, especially when their positions are unpopular.
Currently: Freedom of speech and of the press has been abridged in several ways, including the prosecution of government whistleblowers, and the illegal surveillance of all phone calls, text messages, and emails in America. Citizens can no longer peacably assemble and petition the government because they “approved a bill… that outlaws protests or civilian intrusions in any area where government officials are nearby,” whether they realize it or not, and created oxymoronic “free speech zones” that limit where and when protests may occur, as well as whether or not they will be heard. Interestingly, Communist China did the same thing during the 2008 Olympics. In recent years, police violence against peaceful protesters has become commonplace. It should also be noted the current monitoring of every American’s emails, phone calls, text messages, etc., are a sure way to curtail free speech, since the stated purpose is to store the data of innocent people until such future time as it might be deemed necessary to go back and find incriminating communications. See also supposedly defunct federal Information Awareness Office, and its goal of “Total Information Awareness.”
- Homeland Security “Police” Monitored Tea Party IRS Protests (The New American, Mar 24, 2013)
- In day of protests, “Occupy Wall Street” faces police violence (CBS News, Nov. 17, 2011)
- Undercover Police Used Smartphones to Keep Tabs on Protests in Tampa (Sep. 17, 2012)
- Pentagon is keeping secret tabs on peaceful protest activities (Global Issues, Oct. 12, 2006)
- “Free-Speech Zone” The administration quarantines dissent (The American Conservative, Dec. 15, 2003)
- ADAMS COUNTY TO IMPOSE “FREE SPEECH ZONE” AFTER CITIZENS PROTEST (WatchdogWire, May 26, 2013)
- ‘Trespass Bill’ Would Violate Peaceful Assembly Rights (Anti-war.com, Feb. 28, 2012)
- China to allow limited protests (LA Times, July 24, 2008)
- American police brutality against unarmed peaceful Protesters (YouTube, Uploaded on Oct 22, 2011)
- Congress Moves to Create New Surveillance Agency Under NDAA 2014 (Infowars, June 21, 2013)
- Information Awareness Office (Wikipedia, Accessed July 3, 2013)
Freedom of Press
Original Intent: Freedom of the Press goes hand-in-hand with Freedom of Speech. Americans have a right to hear and be heard. Originally, the press was run by the people, and they used it to keep a close eye on their representatives.
Currently: Today, the media is owned by the globalist elite and their message is tightly controlled by the government. When the government controls the media, they control the message; when the government controls the message, it is called Propaganda. In 1991, David Rockefeller thanked the largest media outlets in the world for keeping their promise and remaining silent for decades about the globalist Bilderberg group. The press has become nothing but a dispensary for “preferred government messaging.”
- Media Now Openly Admitting The Government Controls The News (BlacklistedNews, May 18, 2013)
- These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America (Business Insider, June 14, 2012)
- David Rockefeller’s 1991 Bilderberg Quote…Ten Years Later (Rense, Nov. 21, 2001)
- This Chart Shows The Bilderberg Group’s Connection To Everything In The World (Business Insider, Jun. 12, 2012)
The Right to Assemble
Original Intent: This was always to give people the ability to express their views and exercise their Freedom of Speech, as discussed above. Whenever governments want to control the ability of the populace to spread popular opinions – such as freedom – they limit the Right of the people to assemble. This is the practice currently in all Communist regimes, and some Socialist regimes.
Currently: In order to exercise this Right one must first obtain a permit. One legal website says, “…an unlawful assembly is a gathering of at least three persons whose conduct causes observers to reasonably fear that a breach of the peace will result. Although freedom of assembly is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution, law enforcement has the right to require disbursement of such an assembly as part of the “police powers” of the state. Determination of the potential dangers of riot or breach of peace are subjective and decided on the spot by police officers or other public officials.” In other words, no one may assemble without the permission of the government. A “subjective” law is no law at all. In other news, most Americans are unaware that the FBI had plans to murder the people they saw as leaders of the peaceful Occupy Wall Street protests, apparently because they “planned similar protests” in other cities. Recently, several conservative groups testified in court over discriminatory treatment by the IRS, including one Susan Martinek, who testified that, “an IRS agent told her in June 2009 that she needed to send a letter with her entire board’s signatures “stating under penalty of perjury we would not picket, protest or organize groups to picket, protest outside of Planned Parenthood.”” Recently, the Supreme Court ruled that no one can exercise their 1st Amendment Rights within the Supreme Court building and grounds.
- Radical politicians convicted for unlawful assembly (ChinaDailyAsia, Apr. 30, 2013)
- Unlawful Assembly Law & Legal Definition (USLegal.com, accessed July 3, 2013)
- 2010 Human Rights Report: Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (U.S. Dept. of State, Apr 8, 2011)
- Russia: Reject Restrictions on Peaceful Assembly (Human Rights Watch, June 8 2012)
- Freedom and Exchange in Communist Cuba (PDF. Cato Institute, June 16, 2010)
- FBI Planned to Kill Occupy Leaders (Infowars, July 2, 2013)
- Conservative groups targeted by IRS testify that agency demanded they curtail activities (Washington Post, June 4, 2013)
- Supreme Court issues new protest ban (Politico, June 13, 2013)
The Right to Petition
Original Intent: This Right ensures that any citizen with a grievance has the ability to be heard by his representatives.
Currently: The Supreme Court ruled that the petitioners in the Prop 8 case had “no standing” to present their argument in front of the Supreme Court, despite the fact that their representatives who were legally required to do so had refused.
- Supreme Court: Prop 8 Supporters Have No Standing to Sue (FindLaw, June 26, 2013)
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Original Intent: Having just shrugged off one tyrant – the king of England – and knowing the power-hungry hearts of men, the citizens of America knew that the only way they could continue to remain free from tyrants was to remain armed.
Currently: According to Webster’s 1828 Dictionary, infringed means broken or violated. Every chance they get, our representatives in Washington (particularly the Pres. and VP) speak out against the right to bear arms, and Washington has pushed gun control measures. Alternative means have been sought to curtail gun use, including mass ammunition purchases, reclassification of weapons, mandatory recycling of empty shell casings, and selling guns to gangs so they will kill Americans so it can be blamed on guns. Obama even signed a U.N. treaty that will give the decidedly anti-gun organization control over all civilian arms. Today, the Dept. of Homeland Security treats gun owners as terrorists, and has even worked with local officials to monitor people with Second Amendment bumper stickers on their vehicles. In fact, the current Attorney General, Eric Holder, is on video stating that the American people must be “brainwashed” into thinking about guns as nothing but a violent threat to society. Federal and state troops removed legal weapons – at gunpoint – from law-abiding citizens during Hurricane Katrina and the recent Boston bombing. So, has our God-given right to bear arms, given to us for the purpose of protecting our life, liberty, and property, been violated? When we are entirely unarmed, will we have the means to fend off any government that decides to compel us into tyranny? Many believe we are already there. Ironically, resistance to gun confiscation was a tipping point in the beginning of the American Revolution. The federal government is complicit in the systematic destruction of our 2nd Amendment Rights!
- Doctrine and Covenants 121:39 (Scriptures.lds.org)
- Infringe (Webster’s 1828 Dictionary, Accessed July 3, 2013)
- Obama’s “Fast and Furious” Gun-running Scandal Grows (The New American, May 28, 2013)
- Obama Signing United Nations Anti-Gun Treaty June 3rd (Mr. Conservative, May 30, 2013)
- DHS Says Gun Owners Are Terrorists (Infowars, Jan. 17, 2013)
- DHS training video depicts gun owners as ‘militia members’ planning terrorism (Examiner, Apr. 26, 2013)
- Eric Holder “Brainwash People” about Guns (YouTube, Uploaded Mar. 18, 2012)
- Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Hurricane Katrina (YouTube, Uploaded Feb. 27, 2013)
- Gun Confiscation During Hurricane Katrina Gives Us Picture of Road Ahead (Godfather Politics, Accessed July 3, 2013)
- Boston Martial Law: ‘They were confiscating guns from residents’ (21st Century Wire, Apr. 24, 2013)
- Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston (YouTube, Uploaded June 21, 2013)
- “Reasonable Gun Restrictions” is Still a Violation of the 2nd Amendment (Utah Gun Owners, Jan. 18, 2013)
- Total Gun Control in the United States (NCCS, Sep. 1999)
- Anti-Gun Legislation with Severe Ramifications Continues to Move in Sacramento (NRA-ILA, May 31, 2013)
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
Original Intent: King George’s men could barge right into your home and stay there for as long as they wished, demanding that you feed them, etc. The Founding Fathers knew that this violated the God-given Right to freedom of property.
Currently: Still in effect., as far as I know. +1 for the government!
- Using The Third Amendment In Defense Of The Second Amendment (Freedom Outpost, Feb. 11, 2013)
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Original Intent: Here, the Constitution very clearly spells out the method by which the government may search, or seize, a person or their property. This was an important protection because the king’s men could arrest a person, or seize their property, for any reason.
Currently: Today, the goverment has created the NSA and given them the freedom to record and search every method of communication available, as well as the TSA, which invasively searches everyone bold enough to suggest they should be allowed to travel on an airplane. Or bus. Or subway. Or attend a sports game or other public event. Or use a highway. The PATRIOT Act and NDAA bills both allow for the arrest (“siezure”) and indefinite confinement of American citizens, without warrant OR proof of probable cause. It has also been discovered that the government has a secret interpretation of the PATRIOT Act for their own use. PATRIOT Act II allows for secret, indefinite detention of anyone, including American citizens, repealed “limits on local police spying on religious and political activity” (IRS scandal, anyone?), expanded wiretapping, and allowed for “individuals engaged in civil disobedience” to “risk losing their citizenship.” These bills also allow for detention of American citizens without a trial. Feel secure yet?
- Search Term “NSA” (Wired.com)
- Search Term “TSA” (Wired.com)
- Surprise! TSA Is Searching Your Car, Subway, Ferry, Bus, AND Plane (Mother Jones, June 20, 2011)
- Text of USA PATRIOT Act (The Library of Congress, Accessed July 3, 2013)
- The Secret Patriot Act II Destroys What Is Left of American Liberty (Infowars, Feb, 10, 2003)
- POLICE STATE LEGISLATION — THE USA PATRIOT ACT, PATRIOT II AND THE VICTORY ACT (Infowars, Accessed July 3, 2013)
- ACLU Fact Sheet on PATRIOT Act II (ACLU, Mar. 28, 2003)
- 2013 NDAA Expands Power of Military to Detain Citizens (Infowars, Nov. 30, 2012)
- “Secret” interpretation of PATRIOT Act will remain secret – court (Infowars, May 18, 2012)
- Amendment Requires Government to End Practice of Secretly Interpreting Law (Sen. Ron Wyden, May. 25, 2011)
- Stop and Frisk Policy – New York City Police Department (NY Times, Accessed, July 4, 2013)
- Stop-and-Frisk Campaign: About the Issue (NYCLU, Accessed, July 4, 2013)
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Original Intent: “Scholars consider the Fifth Amendment as capable of breaking down into the following five distinct constitutional rights: grand juries for capital crimes, a prohibition on double jeopardy, a prohibition against required self-incrimination, a guarantee that all criminal defendants will have a fair trial, and a promise that the government will not seize private property without paying market value.” (Cornell Legal Information Institute, Fifth Amendment, Accessed July 3, 2013)
Currently: The Obama administration claims the right to kill anyone they deem a threat, including American citizens, without due process of law, including the Right to have a grand jury determine if a crime has been committed that is worthy of capital punishment, and the Right to a fair trial. “The guarantee of due process for all citizens requires the government to respect all rights, guarantees, and protections afforded by the U.S. Constitution and all applicable statutes before the government can deprive a person of life, liberty, or property. Due process essentially guarantees that a party will receive a fundamentally fair, orderly, and just judicial proceeding.” (Cornell Legal Information Institute) One of the most well-known provisions of the Fifth Amendment is the “right to remain silent,” so as not to incriminate oneself. However, recently the Supreme Court ruled that, in fact, you do NOT have the right not to incriminate yourself unless you specifically claim that right, and that “If an individual is voluntarily talking to the police, he or she must claim the Fifth Amendment right of silence, or lose it; simply saying nothing won’t do, according to the ruling.” How’s that for twisting the words and intent of the Constitution? We have a God-given Right, enshrined in the Constitution specifically to let the government know that they cannot revoke that Right, but now we have to play word games to use it. It is also apparently now against the law for teachers to inform their students of their Fifth Amendment Right not to incriminate themselves, as one teacher recently learned. As for seizing private property, it appears that some government agents are not paying just compensation for property seized. But who’s going to do anything about it? “Who’s watching the watchers?”
- Fifth Amendment (Cornell Legal Information Institute, Accessed July 3, 2013)
- Fifth Amendment Dead in America (Infowars, Mar. 9, 2012)
- Opinion recap: If you want to claim the Fifth . . . (SCOTUSblog, June 17, 2013)
- Teacher Disciplined For Advising Students of Constitutional Rights (Infowars, May 29, 2013)
- Health clubs victim of eminent domain, only without compensation (Business Times, Apr. 6, 2011)
- NDAA: Pre-emptive prosecution coming to a town near you (Al Jazeera, Feb, 18, 2013)
- Mom says Patriot Act stripped son of due process (WRAL.com, Apr. 29, 2009)
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
Original Intent: To protect citizens from trumped up charges, especially brought about by the government’s agents. Prior to the American Revolution, the king’s agents could do (and did) exactly that.
Currently: These Rights have been negated by the aforementioned USA PATRIOT Act and the NDAA. You may now be detained, indefinitely, without being told what you are being held for, and without anyone else being notified of your whereabouts.
- R.I.P. Bill of Rights 1789 – 2011 (Natural News, Jan. 1, 2012)
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
Original Intent: This, again, is a protection against tyranny at the hands of the government (i.e., the courts). The true decisions in court cases rest in the hands of the jury, not the judge!
Currently: The Obama administration has concocted themselves a secret court whose job it is to determine who may be killed by drone strikes, completely circumventing – or negating – the Sixth Amendment.
- New Hampshire Officially Recognizes Jury Nullification (Infowars, Aug. 10, 2012)
- Congress Prepares to Kill 6th Amendment with Secret “Drone Court” (Infowars, Feb. 11, 2013)
- The murder of Americans: Existence of secret kill lists now admitted by lawless White House (Natural News, Oct. 11, 2011)
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
Original Intent: A common practice of tyrants is to impose excessive fines and punishment. The Founding Fathers wanted to avoid this by declaring that all men have a God-given Right to be treated with respect, even when found guilty of crimes. Notice that the severity of the crime is not mentioned as a factor in the protections afforded all citizens by the 8th Amendment.
Currently: Today, the United States inflicts torture on “detainees” around the world., and citizens are commonly held under enormous bail so that they cannot escape imprisonment. Ironically, yet again, this is the exact same behavior seen in Communist regimes the world over. “…an exposé by the Christian Science Monitor found that about 750,000 people are in local jails on any given day in the U.S…. about 80% have no choice but to remain in their cells due to their inability to pay the cost of making bail.” Today, excessive fines are regularly imposed, including one half-million-dollar bail for a teenager accused of offensive comments on Facebook!
- Bush-era torture use ‘indisputable,’ Guantanamo must close, task force finds (NBC News, Apr. 16, 2013)
- Revealed: Pentagon’s link to Iraqi Torture Centres (UK Guardian, Mar. 6, 2013)
- Torture Archive (Infowars, Accessed, July 3, 2013)
- Systematic Torture in the People’s Republic of China (ISHR, Accessed July 3, 2013)
- Justice for the Poor…No Bail, Stay in Jail (AllGov, Dec. 25, 2012)
- Suspects in Hollywood Walk of Fame Stabbing Each Held on $1 Million Bail (ABC News, June 20, 2013)
- Raleigh man held on $1 million bail in beating of woman in her home (News Observer, July 1, 2013)
- Numerous Google results for “teen $500,000 bail,” including one for Facebook comments! (Google, Accessed July 3, 2013)
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Original Intent: These last two amendments in the Bill of Rights, as discussed earlier, further instill the intent of the Founding Fathers that it be understood that the Bill of Rights was never meant to be a list of the only Rights that the people have! It is just a discussion of specific ones they felt it was important to address. Anything not specifically addressed in the Constitution was either delegated to the states by the people, in their state constitutions, or it belongs to the people!
Currently: Today, all forms of government, be they federal, state, or city, overreach their Constitutional limits on a regular basis. Many of the ways that they do this have been addressed in the sections on the other amendments above, but there are many others. Our cities are being molded according to designs fabricated by the United Nations Agenda 21 Initiative, without the knowledge or permission of the citizenry! The police are giving citizens roadside cavity searches during traffic stops! Our land is being sold to the Chinese! And on and on! WAKE UP!
- Agenda 21 Is Being Rammed Down The Throats Of Local Communities All Over America (Infowars, Dec. 24, 2012)
- Rosa Korie Explains Why Public Must Awaken to Agenda 21 (Infowars, Mar. 27, 2013)
- Man Jailed For Collecting Rainwater Begins Sentence (Infowars, Aug. 9, 2012)
- California schools are turning into government indoctrination centers (American Thinker, June 28, 2013)
- Russian Forces to Provide “Security” At US Events (Infowars, July 1, 2013)
- Idaho Governor Selling His State to the Chinese? (New American, June 9, 2011)
- China Threat – Idaho Gov. Invites Communist Chinese (YouTube, Uploaded Jan. 30, 2011)
- China to Build Cities and Economic Zones in Michigan and Idaho (Policymic, 2012)
- The Next NSA Spying Shoe to Drop: “Pre-Crime” Artificial Intelligence (Washington’s Blog June 16, 2013)
- The Son Of COINTELPRO by Kurt Nimmo (Rense.com, Aug. 15, 2002)
- Obama Expands Wiretap Authority to Cover Finance, Healthcare and Other Industries (AllGov, Apr. 29, 2013)
- Is This the REAL Reason for the Government Spying On Americans? (Zerohedge, June 10, 2013)
- You May Not Work Without the Government’s Permission (I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, USCIS, Accessed July 3, 2013)
- “Police” Arrest Man For Filming Them Then Shoot His Dog Multiple Times (Mr. Conservative July 2, 2013)
- Houston Women File Suit Against DPS For Roadside Cavity Searches (Infowars, July 3, 2013)
- Milwaukee police accused of performing illegal body cavity searches (NBC News, May 29, 2012)
While I had intended to continue my observations by investigating the state of other Constitutional laws not contained in the Bill of Rights, I think I have made my point: according to the government, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! (Well, 1 out of 10. Is that good?) But the question is this: Do you believe it? Do your Rights come from God or from the government? If they come from God, what are you going to do about it? Here are some quotes to think about as you light sparklers tonight with your kids:
Now we can really understand Constitutional precedents. When the Federal government takes on functions not spelled out in the Constitution, in violation of the Tenth Amendment, it is only a matter of time before it will damage the unenumerated rights of the people, in violation of the Ninth Amendment. When the government can violate the unenumerated Ninth Amendment rights of the people, it is only a matter of time before it will trample the enumerated rights of the people, as explicitly spelled out in the rest of the Bill of Rights. After the government has gotten away with restricting speech and firearms when it has a “compelling interest,” it will begin finding ways to search and seize property in violation of the Fourth Amendment. After each protection of the Bill of Rights has been eroded around the edges long enough, the government will pursue degradation of the most basic of statutory rights, such as the right to a jury trial – until the Bill of Rights is completely meaningless.
Americans are coming dangerously close to having no rights left at all, except for the few the government spares us. We must turn this around soon, and with the right destination in mind, or we will wake up one day in a dictatorship.
–Are Current Bill of Rights Erosions Unprecedented? by Anthony Gregory
(Lew Rockwell, Mar. 2, 2004)
“The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.”
“Our form of government is superior to all others, inasmuch as it provides, in a fair and honorable manner for its own amendment. But it requires no gift or prophecy to foresee that this privilege may be seized on by demagogues, to introduce wild and destructive innovations. Under the gentle name of amendments, changes may be proposed which, if unresisted, will undermine the national compact, mar its fairest features, and reduce it finally to a dead letter. It abates nothing of the danger to say that alterations may be trifling and inconsiderable. If the Constitution be picked away by piecemeal, it is gone — and gone as effectually as if some military despot had grasped it at once, trampled it beneath his feet, and scattered its loose leaves in the wild winds.”
If we are to keep faith with our Constitution, we must know it. Since it is the basis of our American way of life and our liberties every American should be familiar with it. We should read it periodically.
How can people who are ignorant of the principles and guarantees of American government stand up in defense of it and our rights under the Constitution? The fundamentals and processes of free government should be known to every school boy — and his parents. No free people can ever survive if they are ignorant of and fail to understand the principles of free government!
-Ezra Taft Benson, The Red Carpet 201-02
Don’t believe it can happen in America? Consider what happened to the Japanese during WWII: Summary of Constitutional Rights Violated (From: A Lesson in American History: The Japanese American Experience, Curriculum and Resource Guide) (PDF. JACL, Accessed, July 3, 2013)