I understand that many of the topics that I report on are considered “fringe” or “conspiracy theory” by many people. Trouble is… the sheer amount of documentation available to support these allegations leads one to believe that there must be more than just “theory” here. I urge you to do your own personal research on the topics addressed here.
Also, I am starting a new job soon, and my time will be extremely limited. Therefore, I am going to switch to a new “link dump” style of reporting the news and current events. That means that you will have to do your own research, and/or ask questions if you want to connect the dots, and understand why these things are important. Feel free to leave comments or questions in the Comments Section below!
Agenda 21 is a method whereby the globalist elite are gaining power by taking control of the world’s resources, and the authority to govern those resources, despite personal and national sovereignty. If you have to pay a tax to an international body, and they have the military means to enforce their mandates, that international body is a world government.
The Georgia Guidestones proclaim that the earth’s population must be reduced to 500 million from its current 7 billion-plus. Pay attention when you see articles like these. Notice, especially, when there is an economic benefit to taking life, as in the article about euthanasia below, as this is Satan’s most effective tool, and has been since the beginning: “And Cain said: Truly I am Mahan, the master of this great secret, that I may murder and get gain.” (Moses 5:31)
Articles like this one prove that conspiracies are real. The ones you need to worry about take place on a much larger scale, but most people tend to not realize a conspiracy if/when they hear about it on the news, so here is just one example.
This first story dovetails with the Population Reduction section. The rest should give you an idea of how concerned any parent should be about putting their children into the public education system.
T’is the Season
Head’s up! If you are a parent, next week’s BDH may be the most important newsletter you ever read! Don’t miss it!
Welcome to the second edition of Breaking Down the Hedge! We live in an age where things are happening constantly, important things, and if you blink, you’ll miss something! I hope this newsletter will help you stay informed.
1. Molding Human Resources For A Global Workforce (Kjos Ministries)
Do you wonder who really plans your child’s education? What their true motives are? Or why both Republicans and Democrats echo President Clinton’s nice sentiments about high standards, accountability, and school-to-work?
You can find some revealing answers at UNESCO’s website on Worldwide Action in Education. Ponder its network of globalist partners…
The above partners include radical environmental and feminist groups that want our children steeped in their ideology. As you might expect, it also includes the mighty NEA (National Education Association), its militant global sister IE (International Education), and other ruling elites in the planned “civil society.” These groups believe they can best serve the new world community by conforming your child’s mind to the collective thinking and values of the envisioned global village.
But more “conservative” international organizations support this transformation as well. For example, Senator John McCain is Chairman of the International Republican Institute (IRI), a non-profit organization which is neither Republican nor partisan. The report McCain Rocks the Vote gives insight into a program funded, in part, by taxpayer.
The many global issues the IRI tackles include education — the key to developing, assessing, and monitoring human resources around the world. An IRI project, the Global Information Infrastructure Commission (GIIC), exposes a small portion of the immense human resource development system already being established around the world. Working with UNESCO and the World Bank, it suggests that the old American education system — once the envy of the world — is out. A new revolutionary system must take its place. Let’s consider some of its international aims, then compare these with UN goals and their implementation in the United States.
Schools used to teach students how to think for themselves, in order to earn their own fortunes in life. Today, they “prepare youth for the workforce,” in order to earn someone else a fortune. Kids are being kept dumb in order to be better slaves. This is all being directed by the United Nations, who envision a “global workforce.” No more of that old-fashioned “thinking for yourself,” now it’s all about memorization, tests, assessments, and job training. I hope you’ll read the entire article, as the author seems to have a firm grasp on what is actually going on, and they provide ample evidence from documented sources.
The involvement of the NEA (National Education Association) should disturb you. If not, I recommend you read the following:
2. Some NEA Resolutions Passed at the 2012 Convention in Washington, D.C. (Eagle Forum Education Reporter)
- Full-day, every day kindergarten programs should be fully funded.
- Federal, state, and, as appropriate, local governments should provide funds sufficient to make pre-kindergarten available for all three- and four-year-old children.
- The National Education Association supports early childhood education programs in the public schools for children from birth through age eight… These programs must be available to all children on an equal basis and should include mandatory kindergarten with compulsory attendance.
Have you noticed this trend, putting kids into “school” earlier and earlier? Why should this bother you, you ask? Well, by golly, when 45 goals of the Communists were entered into the Congressional Record in 1963, it just happened to include these gems:
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
Okay, so there’s just that one thing, and somebody like me can make it look like they are accomplishing Communist goals. Big whoop.
- The Association believes that federally or state-mandated parental option or choice plans compromise free, equitable, universal, and quality public education for every student. Therefore, the Association opposes such federally or state-mandated choice or parental option plans.
- The Association opposes any federal legislation, laws, or regulations that provide funds, goods, or services to sectarian schools.
Well, doggone, they don’t want parents to have any say in their children’s education. Not even to send them to private parochial schools. Hunh. The truth is, the government should get out of ALL education, but the NEA is not saying that; they’re saying all schools should be funded by the government EXCEPT ones where God is mentioned. But, we can trust them, right? Of course, they will only be teaching things like math, science, and English, right?
- Funds must be provided for programs to… eliminate portrayal of race, gender, sexual orientation and gender identification stereotypes in the public schools.
- The Association also believes that education should foster the values of appreciation and acceptance of the various qualities that pertain to people as individuals and as members of diverse populations.
- Plans, activities, and programs must —
- Increase respect, understanding, acceptance, and sensitivity toward individuals and groups in a diverse society composed of such groups as American Indians/Alaska natives, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgender persons, and people with disabilities
- Eliminate discrimination and stereotyping in curricula, textbooks, resource and instructional materials, activities, etc. [Who decides what is “discriminatory” or “stereotyping?” The men who want to teach your kids while in drag?]
- Foster the dissemination and use of nondiscriminatory and nonstereotypical language, resources, practices, and activities… [No more saying “man,” “woman,” “mother,” or “father,” as France has just discovered.]
- Encourage all members of the educational community to examine assumptions and prejudices, including, but not limited to, racism, sexism, and homophobia, that might limit the opportunities and growth of students and education employees
- Offer positive and diverse role models in our society, including the recruitment, hiring, and promotion of diverse education employees in our public schools [In other words, promote radicalism by promoting individuals with radical behavior. Children see teachers as being on par with God, and often believe their teachers over their parents.]
- Coordinate with organizations and concerned agencies that promote the contributions, heritage, culture, history, and special health and care needs of diverse population groups. [Destroy cultural norms.]
With all that “sensitivity” and “diversity” training, when do our children actually learn something useful? Do you see all the special interest groups involved here? Now, read what the Communist Goals say:
22. Continue discrediting American culture…
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity… [How does this tie in to education? Read this.]
25. Break down cultural standards of morality…
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
Is it beginning to make sense?
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
Looks like they accomplished that goal, doesn’t it? I hope you will read this entire article, too, especially if you have children in the public school system. Oh, and just to tie it all together with the earlier topic of a global agenda to indoctrinate schoolkids to become workers:
Another Quote, for good measure:
B-40. Global Education. The National Education Association believes that global education imparts an appreciation of our interdependency in sharing the world’s resources.
B-42. School-to-Work/Career Education. The National Education Association believes that career education must be interwoven into the total educational system and should include programs in gender-free career awareness and exploration to aid students in career course selection.
3. SB 1070 (Steinberg) Career Technical Education Pathways Program. (Around The Capitol)
This bill would establish the Career Technical Education Pathways Program until June 30, 2015, which would require the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges and the Superintendent of Public Instruction to assist economic and workforce regional development centers and consortia, community colleges, middle schools, high schools, and regional occupational centers and programs to improve linkages and career technical education pathways between high schools and community colleges to accomplish specified objectives.
What were we just talking about? Oh yeah, I remember… schools as workforce training. Hunh. This is existing law in California.
1. The Constitution, of the USSR (State of Mankind)
For those who are young enough not to be totally familiar, the U. S. S. R. was the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics or the Soviet Union, which fell apart late last century due mostly to financial insolvency. The United States and the Soviet Union had been involved in a ‘Cold War’ since World War II, competing in economy, military and space for the hearts and minds of the world. The Soviet Union was the Communist beacon, and the United States was the model of the free market and individual liberty. The Western world rejoiced at the victory of freedom in the Cold War, but, did freedom really win? Or, did we collectively fall asleep to the dangers of tyranny still present in the world?
To investigate these ideas it is necessary to look at the fundamentals which produced both the United States and the Soviet Union. When we understand the ideas that were the foundation of each country, we will also have a more clear view of where we now stand.
This fantastic article compares the Constitution of the US with that of the USSR, and discusses where the US stands today with regards to both. Eye-opening! Especially relevant in light of the section above.
1. 101 Constitutional Questions To Ask Candidates (National Center for Constitutional Studies)
Because so many millions of Americans finally realize that something is seriously wrong with the way the government is handling our affairs, people are continually asking: “Do you think there is still time to turn it around?”
When you ask, “Still time before what?” they usually reply: “Before total disaster overtakes us!”
For those who wonder about such things the answer is this: “Yes, there is still time, but not much.”
The next question is: “What can we do to get America turned around and regain our national sanity?”
The answer is: “Elect a President and a majority in Congress who still believe in the Constitution and will fight to return America to her original moorings.”
“But how can you tell when a candidate for political office is really a Constitutionalist?”
If the candidate is already in office he will have a voting record which will clearly show whether or not he is a Constitutionalist.
The National Center for Constitutional Studies was formed by the late W. Cleon Skousen, and this document was penned by him. I noticed that Mitt Romney claims to be a Constitutionalist, so it shouldn’t be hard to find the correct answers to these questions on his website, right? Or in his speeches? Knock yourself out. Is Obama any better? You be the judge:
2. John Cusack Interviews Law Professor Jonathan Turley About Obama Administration’s War On the Constitution (truthout)
CUSACK: Hello. Okay, hey I was just thinking about all this stuff and thought maybe we’d see what we can do to bring civil liberties and these issues back into the debate for the next couple of months …
TURLEY: I think that’s great.
CUSACK: So, I don’t know how you can believe in the Constitution and violate it that much.
CUSACK: I would just love to know your take as an expert on these things. And then maybe we can speak to whatever you think his motivations would be, and not speak to them in the way that we want to armchair-quarterback like the pundits do about “the game inside the game,” but only do it because it would speak to the arguments that are being used by the left to excuse it. For example, maybe their argument that there are things you can’t know, and it’s a dangerous world out there, or why do you think a constitutional law professor would throw out due process?
TURLEY: Well, there’s a misconception about Barack Obama as a former constitutional law professor. First of all, there are plenty of professors who are “legal relativists.” They tend to view legal principles as relative to whatever they’re trying to achieve. I would certainly put President Obama in the relativist category. Ironically, he shares that distinction with George W. Bush. They both tended to view the law as a means to a particular end — as opposed to the end itself. That’s the fundamental distinction among law professors. Law professors like Obama tend to view the law as one means to an end, and others, like myself, tend to view it as the end itself.
Truth be known President Obama has never been particularly driven by principle. Right after his election, I wrote a column in a few days warning people that even though I voted for Obama, he was not what people were describing him to be. I saw him in the Senate. I saw him in Chicago.
This is a rather refreshing (and rather long!) discussion between two Democrats, who voted for Obama in the last elections, discussing how that was a mistake, and how we need to return to the Constitution. It’s great! And yes, it’s that John Cusack.
3. Restructuring a Collapsing Culture, by W. Cleon Skousen (Latter-Day Conservative)
After Pearl Harbor the trend seemed to surge upward sharply, and during the next four years, a struggling, sweating nation of angry Americans invented, designed and out-produced the rest of the world in food, tanks, guns, ships, planes, bombs and all the other paraphernalia of war. It brought about a large part of what became the final victory. It was a great chapter in human history.
But that was the peak. Nearly twenty-five years later we find the country once more slipping back down to a new low. Riding on a bubble of synthetic prosperity, America finds herself more deeply in debt than all the other nations of the earth combined. Much of that debt resulted from generous gifts to needy nations, but in the United Nations, America is boisterously voted down by some of those she helped the most. Her once proud American dollar which was the paragon of fiscal stability for three decades finds itself sinking into an abyss of “floating” commodity market value with neither gold nor silver to support it.
American diplomatic leadership finds itself shattered on the reef-rocks of a new policy of political capitulation which requires the President to go hat in hand to plead for peace and understanding with some of the most vicious mentalities of the Communist world hierarchy.
Government documents from the Pentagon are stolen and published to disclose the fact that politicians have been secretly plotting wars while publicly promising peace.
Sound like today’s news? This article was written in… 1972.
4. The Confidence of Men and Constitutional Chains (Connor’s Conundrums)
Both Hatch and Romney are saying that the concerns regarding the power to indefinitely detain are misguided, because we should trust our leaders not to abuse those powers. Romney, often critical of Obama, says that he doesn’t think Obama would abuse the power. And we’re also supposed to be reassured that a President Romney would not abuse them either. Of course, this issue is not specific only to the NDAA; Senator Hatch similarly dismissed constitutional concerns regarding the PATRIOT Act, for example, by simply decreeing that it “has not eroded any of the rights we hold dear as Americans”—a patently absurd allegation that has no basis in fact.
The idea that Americans should simply trust elected officials (and faceless bureaucrats) with significant political power is not only stupid—it’s downright un-American.
Senator Orrin Hatch and former Governor Mitt Romney make me ashamed to be a Mormon. This article excellently lays out why we should not blindly trust our political leaders, and shows why our founding documents say what they say. If you don’t know Connor Boyack, I highly recommend his blog, and his book, Latter-day Liberty (with forward by Ron Paul!).
5. The Founders’ Amazing System To Ensure Peaceful Elections (National Center For Constitutional Studies)
Every two years or so many Americans endure the frustration that comes with elections and the current election cycles that have evolved. Especially in highly contested elections, as some of us have just experienced in primary elections, the feeling is quite general that we just can’t wait until all of this is over. It seems ironic that Americans, who value the freedom of the most prosperous nation in the world, have to endure a system that is becoming more and more repulsive.
What most Americans don’t realize is that there is a better way—a way that would be much smoother, less costly, generate less contention, and produce more qualified public servants! It is a system developed by our Founding Fathers to avoid the very problems we have today. It is a system they spelled out for us to follow. It is a system we have stopped teaching and therefore stopped practicing. It is definitely a system worth restoring. Let’s review this incredible wisdom.
- Political office is different than any other activity because it involves power over people and their money…
- Public office should never be considered as a job or career but as a service or mission...
- Ideally, to assure independence and the spirit of service, public officials should have a separate means of support…
- Public service should be considered a call to serve, therefore necessitating no campaigning for the office...
- With the welfare of the nation or state in mind rather than the power of the office, if another good candidate is willing to accept the request for temporary service, it is a mark of true patriotism and statesmanship to step aside and let the other serve…
Each of the above points is discussed in detail in the article, and it is clearly shown that the Founders knew exactly what they were doing.
6. Call To Action! California Alert!
A Bee Book Club Event: Constitution Cafe with author Christopher Phillips, Ph.D. Dr. Phillips will discuss his goal to generate a new, nationwide Constitutional Convention to help Americans better understand and challenge our most fundamental freedoms. Constitution Cafe is dedicated to the Jeffersonian idea of freedom: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Holding a new Constitutional Convention is a BAD idea! In the words of Connor Boyack (The Dangers of a Modern Constitutional Convention):
As was the case with the convention that brought us the Constitution we now enjoy (if only as a historical wonder), any future convention would not be restrained in any fashion by Congressional limitation or similar statutory restriction. Likewise, no state may legally limit its scope or authority. In essence, a convention immediately becomes a runaway legislative train where delegates possess more authority than Congress, and its proposal—if accepted by the states—becomes the (new) supreme law of the land. The previous agreement between the states is dissolved—as were the Articles of Confederation—and former bonds of the Union are of necessity broken.
This is a fancy-sounding, nice-sounding, idea, that has one purpose: to destroy the existing Constitution!!! If you are able to attend the event mentioned above, which takes pace in Sacramento on October 18th, I would recommend that you go, and do your homework ahead of time! Bring info to share!
1. CIA thwarts own new underwear bomber plot, continues trend of manufactured terror (End The Lie)
Oddly enough, the establishment media is spinning this story in the CIA’s favor, with the Associated Press opening up a story on the subject by writing, “The CIA had al-Qaida fooled from the beginning.”
Last month, American intelligence agencies supposedly became aware of Yemen’s al Qaeda affiliate group’s intention to carry out “a spectacular attack using a new, nearly undetectable bomb aboard an airliner bound for America, officials say.”
Unsurprisingly, the individual the terrorist group tapped was an asset of the CIA and Saudi intelligence.
At the top of this article is a short video, describing what happened. The author rightly points out that nearly every time groups like this become involved in “plots,” there are CIA or FBI plants also involved, who are actually the ones instigating the group to commit violent acts, often even formulating the plans completely. In other words, the whole thing is a setup to… what? Pass new laws based on “protecting us from evil men,” which take away our rights and freedoms. InfoWars has an excellent article on this same subject: FBI Nazi Bikers Bust FBI Nazi Group.
2. History of American False Flag Operations (911 Review)
Vietnam War: “The Tonkin incident”, where American destroyer Maddox was supposedly attacked twice by three North Vietnamese torpedo boats in 1964 in the Gulf of Tonkin never happened…
Our government has a long history of faking wars, or lying about the details, in order to obtain American objectives. This is a long, though incomplete, list of such incidents, including references. Interestingly, the list includes the “War on Terror.” Which leads us to the next article:
3. High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation: ‘Fast and Furious’ Is Not What You Think It Is (The Blaze)
It wasn’t about tracking guns, it was about supplying them — all part of an elaborate agreement between the U.S. government and Mexico’s powerful Sinaloa Cartel to take down rival cartels.
The explosive allegations are being made by Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla, known as the Sinaloa Cartel’s “logistics coordinator.” He was extradited to the Chicago last year to face federal drug charges.
Zambada-Niebla claims that under a “divide and conquer” strategy, the U.S. helped finance and arm the Sinaloa Cartel through Operation Fast and Furious in exchange for information that allowed the DEA, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and other federal agencies to take down rival drug cartels. The Sinaloa Cartel was allegedly permitted to traffic massive amounts of drugs across the U.S. border from 2004 to 2009 — during both Fast and Furious and Bush-era gunrunning operations — as long as the intel kept coming.
This one makes so much sense. (See also CIA “Manages” Drug Trade, Mexican Official Says (New American); and Reality Check: Fast and Furious Operation Was Really About U.S. Supporting A Drug Cartel? (YouTube).) The CIA has been running drug operations (not “anti-drug operations,” mind you) since at least the 1960’s. The plot to frame and destroy the Second Amendment was believable, but this makes a lot more sense. Think: no real border enforcement, imprisonment of border agents who do their job, no federal troops being sent to deal with drug gangs who have invaded Texas areas, even killing people, etc… I do believe they intended to turn the murders into an anti-Second Amendment excuse, though, and the following article explains why:
4. Holder’s Brainwashing Against Guns Foreshadowed Operation Fast and Furious (Brietbart)
Yesterday, Breitbart.com revealed exclusive video of then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder speaking to the Woman’s National Democratic Club, stating that he wanted to “brainwash” people against gun ownership.
The video reveals Attorney General Holder’s early, consistent, and strident enthusiasm for gun control legislation. He wanted schools to talk about anti-gun propaganda “every day, every school, and every level.”
He really DID say he wanted to brainwash people against guns. Seriously. Watch the video linked to in the article. It’s crazy unbelievable. And don’t you believe for a minute that Obama (and the rest of the White House Gang) weren’t complicit. Getting rid of Holder did NOT get rid of this ideology.
5. CNN total news fakery with Charles Jaco – this was broadcast as REAL! (Natural News)
Although it looks like an SNL comedy skit, this was a serious news broadcast put on by CNN in the 1990’s.
This is amazingly fake. Wow. And all to convince the American people to support the War in Iraq.
If you would like to research this topic further, I recommend these videos:
Hoo-boy! There is so much more to cover! I gain more new stories than I post about… I guess I’ll have to do an interim edition of Breaking Down The Hedges in order to get caught up! Stay tuned!